Please join us and become a member of GoldHeart!
- Quarterly e-newsletter – Golden Heartbeats.
- Invitation to the annual GoldHeart picnic and other special events.
- GoldHeart keepsake when members visit us at select fundraising events.
- Invitation to join our Facebook Group Site, where you can connect with GoldHeart volunteers, adopters, supporters, and friends.
- Email notices of upcoming local events and various volunteer opportunities.
- Knowing you are part of the GoldHeart team and supporting its efforts to rescue and re-home unwanted and sometimes abandoned Golden Retrievers and place them in loving forever homes.
Annual Membership Dues
— Annual membership dues are $30 (tax-deductible), and expire December 31 of each calendar year. However, new memberships that are paid in the last quarter (Oct-Dec) of the calendar year will pay for membership for the remainder of that year and all of the following calendar year. New Adopters automatically become members for the calendar year they adopt a dog from GoldHeart.
— Our membership renewal drive runs from Jan 1 to March 31 of each calendar year.
— New adopters during Oct-Dec of the calendar year; and active foster homes, GoldHeart Board Members, and key volunteers (supporting multiple activities) that will continue in one of these roles in the following calendar year, are not required to pay the annual dues donation and will remain active members.
The Membership Process
Please tell us about you…
New Members: Please download and complete the printable version of the membership application, scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer, you can type the requested application information in an email…whatever is easiest for you works for us! Please include in your email subject line: New Membership Application. Then follow instructions under “Payment” below.
Membership Renewal: Just follow instructions for “Payment” below. However, if you need to update any information about you, or alert GoldHeart to other areas you can help with, just send that information in an email addressed to email@example.com. Please include in the email subject line: Membership Renewal Update Information.
Please use PayPal to submit your tax-deductible $30.00 new or renewal membership donation. If you don’t have a PayPal account, they will process credit card payments for Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Click on the button below and they will do the rest.
If you prefer to print out the application and mail it to us, please download our printable version of the application.
Please submit your application along with a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 394
Chester, MD 21619-0394